With the present report Alice Pizza S.P.A., having its head office in Viale delle Milizie, 16 – 00192 in Rome, the data controller in compliance with information obligations foreseen by art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/82003 (hereafter “Privacy code”), provide users that access the website with the information on processing of personal data.
Web Navigation data
In this page you can find our website management modalities, regarding the personal data processing of users who consult it. This is an information addressed (according to the Art. 13 of the Legislative Decree n. 196, June 2003 – Personal Data Protection Code) to users who interact with the telematic services accessible from the website address: www.alicepizza.us which correspond to the homepage of our company website.
The data processing and the software procedures used for the functioning of this website, during their normal working, achieve some personal data, the transmission of which is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to identify users but, for its own nature, through processing and association with data owned by third people, could permit the users identification.
In this data category, we can find the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by people in order to look the website up, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the required resources, the requirement time, the method used in order to realize the requirement to the server, the dimension of the answer file, the numerical code which indicates the answer given by the server (positive, error, etc) and other parameters related to the user operating and data processing system.
Data controller has set up a technical tool, suggested by the third party (Good Analytics), to mask the IP address and allow all user IP addresses to remain anonymous. IP anonymising/masking takes place as soon as data is received by Google Analytics collection network, before the data is stored or processed to generate statistics on the use of the web portal.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary submission of e-mail messages to the addresses indicated at this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, which is necessary in order to meet any requests, and of any other personal data contained in the message. Specific summary information memos will be reported or shown progressively on the pages of the site provided for specific services.
Optional nature of the provision of data
Except as specified for navigation data, the user may choose freely whether or not to provide his/her personal data. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to provide whatever is requested.
The personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aim for which they were acquired.
Specific safety measures are implemented in order to prevent the loss of data, their unlawful or incorrect use or unauthorised access.
Communication and diffusion
Data collected won’t be diffused, sold or exchanged with third parties without an expressed approval of the user, except cases when communication to third parties (computer service companies and consultants) is necessary in order to comply with the legislative obligations or with the obligations deriving from the relationship with a person involved.
The involved person may request the list of external subjects, who is in charge of private policy, specifically appointed by the Owner according to art. 29 of Privacy Code.
Concerned person’s rights
At any time and without formalities, the user is entitled to exercise the rights set forth by art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (herein after “Privacy Code”), by sending an email at philadelphia@localhost
For further details, the text of art. 7 of the Privacy Code is found below:
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The concerned person has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, including data not registered yet, and to receive such data in intelligible form.
- The concerned person has the right to be advised of the following:
- a) origin of personal data;
- b) processing purposes and procedures;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with electronic devices;
- d) the identification details of the Data controller, data processors and of the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or whom might have access to the data in quality of Representative in Italy, data processors or persons in charge.
- The concerned person has the right to obtain:
- a) data updating, correction and integration, when necessary;
- b) the deletion, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in breach of the law, including data not requiring storage for the purposes for which it was originally collected and subsequently processed;
- c) the certification that the operations described in letters a) and b) have been reported to those subjects to whom the data has been communicated or disclosed, except in those instances when it would be impossible or would entail a clearly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right.
- The concerned person has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- a) to the processing of personal data, for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the data collection purpose;
- b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of advertising/sales or for market research or advertising campaigns.
The owner of the data treatment is Alice Pizza S.P.A., with its head office in Viale delle Milizie,16 00192 Rome.